Blessington Lakes Golf Club

25 Years 1998 to 2023

Weather Woes

Yet again we have suffered a whiteout that has disrupted our plans for the weekend. Unfortunately the decision has now been taken to cancel the Captains’ Drive In. We do, however, hope to have an event later in the year that will celebrate the 20th anniversary of the club.

With the current forecast we should, hopefully, be back to normal later in the week. If you do intend playing you sure check that there is sufficient thawing to allow us to open the course before travelling.