Evening Folks, following a on line meeting of the Clubs committee the following measures have been agreed and will come into effect from tomorrow. The club will monitor events on a continuous basis during this rapidly evolving event.
- All competitions have been suspended, Casual golf only until further notice.
- Time-sheets will remain in place for the weekends just so people on their own have playing partners. If playing please maintain recommended social distancing, refrain from handshaking, do not enter the course until the first tee is clear and most importantly mark only your own card if you are keeping a score.
- Flag sticks must remain in the hole at all times.
- The Clubhouse Lounge will remain closed to members and the public. Staff will carry out their duties behind closed doors. Toilets facilities will remain open please observe good hand hygiene.
- Green fees and Pay and Play members can pay their fees by using envelopes left out at the computer sign in station. Place the envelopes in the dedicated marked box also at the computer sign in station.
- Anyone using BLGC facilities must adhere to the National HSE Guidelines at all times. New etiquette guidelines around Coughing and Sneezing especially folks.
Just to re-iterate things are quite fluid and the general situation will be assessed on a daily basis by the club committee.