Job Title: Clubhouse Food Service Assistant
Blessington Lakes Golf Club is recruiting a part-time Clubhouse Food Service Assistant to join our staff team. An exciting time to join the club team with membership rising and club services expanding as we move into a busy season. The successful candidate will, ideally have experience in food preparation and service. They will be able to work on their own initiative, with strong people skills and experience working online and computer proficiency.
Responsible to: Clubhouse Manager
- Preparation of Food, Snacks and Beverages in the Clubhouse Kitchen/Coffee area
- Serving of Food, Snacks and Beverages to members, societies and guests both inside the clubhouse and outside of the veranda
- Keep the Kitchen and seating areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times.
- Provide a friendly, efficient and hygienic service to all customers.
- Recording cash and card transactions through the till.
- Light administrative duties re. Green fee transactions and timesheet bookings.
- Completion of check lists regarding hygiene, temperature and stock levels.
- Other relevant duties as may be required from time to time
Key Skills and Abilities:
- Experience at preparing and serving food is desirable but training will be given, as needed.
- Pleasant, friendly and positive attitude
- Able to work on their own initiative
- Proficiency on a PC
- Person must have their own transport
Terms and Conditions of Employment
This is a part-time position 25 hours per week from April to October.
- Saturday and Sunday 11.30am to 7.00pm (break from 3 to 3.30)
- Weekdays 2pm to 7pm
- Holiday and bank holiday cover as required.
Contract: Part Time Temporary Contract
Salary: €11 per hour
Apply by sending a detailed CV and letter of application to: email@example.com
Closing date for Applications: Friday 25th March 2022
Interviews will be held the week commencing 28th March 2022