Initially, the role will be 20 hours per week to include the following duties: –
- Assisting with all green keeping duties, as directed by Head Greenkeeper.
- Pin changes, putting out tee markers etc.
- Maintenance of external areas of clubhouse, e.g. carpark, veranda and grounds.
- Emptying of bins and cleaning air compressor area.
- Maintenance of Golf club buggies.
- Cross selling of products on the course (e.g. water stall on hot days)
- Covering the clubhouse out of hours.
- Various winter projects as directed by Head Greenkeeper.
- More Summer, less Winter hours may be applicable.
- Other duties as may be directed by the golf club committee.
Requirements for the role: –
- Gardening/horticultural background desired but not essential.
- Good knowledge of machinery is essential.
- A good knowledge of golf is desirable. Email Applications to:- firstname.lastname@example.org – closing date Tuesday 14th September, 2021