Blessington Lakes Golf Course are currently seeking applications for the role of Golf Course Maintenance Operative.
Initially, the role will be 20 hours per week to include the following duties: –
– Assisting with all green keeping duties, as directed by Head Greenkeeper.
– Pin changes, putting out tee markers etc.
– Maintenance of external areas of clubhouse, e.g. carpark, veranda and grounds.
– Emptying of bins and cleaning air compressor area.
– Maintenance of Golf club buggies.
– Cross selling of products on the course (e.g. water stall on hot days)
– Covering the clubhouse out of hours.
– Various winter projects as directed by Head Greenkeeper.
– More Summer, less Winter hours may be applicable.
– Other duties as may be directed by the golf club committee.
Requirements for the role: –
– Gardening/horticultural background desired but not essential.
– Good knowledge of machinery is essential.
– A good knowledge of golf is desirable. Email Applications to:- email@example.com – closing date Tuesday 14th September, 2021