Evening members it is with a sense of immense pride we are pleased to announce that the club find themselves in the position of being able to advertise for the post of a General Manager. This is an important step in ensuring the long term growth and sustainability of the club.
“Blessington Lakes Golf Club seeks applications for the position of Club Manager.
The successful candidate will work under the direction of BLGC Committee.
he successful candidate will work under the direction of BLGC Committee. The position is full time, following a six month probationary period, subject to annual review.
The following skills are desirable
– A good understanding of the game of golf
– Strong problem solving and organizational skills
– Good inter personal skills
– Ability to work from own initiative
– Availability to work flexible hours, including weekends
– High degree of IT proficiency
– Ability to work as part of a team”
Applications to include CV and references to email@example.com by Monday March 22nd.