Hi folks after walking the course this morning with Tom it was agreed the ground conditions required the course to be closed for the rest of today and tomorrow. The forecast is also not great with Evelyn giving more rain. There will be an inspection early Sunday morning to see if we can get the 1st round of the winter league underway. We are quite hopeful that our Sunday golfers will get out.Considering they have missed out on the previous two weeks we will do everything we can to open. The intention will be to play a 14 hole competition leaving out the par 3’s. Now “Is there anything to said for saying another mass, just a small one…….